Make more Money Online By Creating a Facebook Store
Posted by Charles on January 4th, 2014
For years now Facebook has enabled small businesses and large corporations alike to make tons of income through its “fan pages” - companies use these fan pages to allocate a secure costumer base as well as to promote exclusive deals and promotions to their loyal clientele.
For example, Target recently offered special coupons to the first 1,000 “fans” who “liked” a product the company posted on their page. And since it’s basically free advertisement, it’s a great feature to utilize.
But many companies are unaware that aside from posting comments and photos to draw costumers into a brick-and-mortar store and make money, businesses can increase their cash flow substantially by selling their products directly through the social network.
You can do this by searching for a “vendor app” on the social networking site to create an ecommerce button.
But a more lucrative option is to create an entire “Facebook Store.”
Facebook Stores allow members to browse an abundant of products and purchase them directly from the social networking site which can ultimately strengthen your number of sales.
What makes a “store” even more special is that members can share their shopping bag with all of their other Facebook friends which means you, the business owner, can reach out to an even large audience.
Unfortunately most store builders, like Store Front Social charge for their services - they’ll help you set everything up and add special features that will make the purchasing process for your costumers easier. But there are some equally as effective store builders that are offered completely for free, like Shopping Mall.
And if you’re concerned that it will take a cut of your sales, it does not. But you do need to have a paypal business account for the service to work however.
That said, to learn how to set a Facebook store using Shopping Mall, continue reading below.
- Create an account on Shopping Mall.
- Add the app on your Facebook and follow the sites directions. You should be immediately instructed how post a product for sale, which will include entering item data uploading photos. It will also take you through a short run through of how create multiple categories for products, track sales, change colors and fonts, and how to display one particular item on the main page of your store front.
This is a guest post by Stella Walker who is a freelance writer of credit score guide where she writes about topics including credit, debt, investment, bankruptcy.
Check out our sponsors:
- 123 Reg - the best place to register UK domain names.
- 1&1 - a domain registration company that also has an excellent hosting option.
- iContact - build an email list, an essential internet marketing strategy.
- eFax - do away with fax machines, send & receive faxes via email instead.