Online Round-up - 5 Must-Read Articles
Posted by Charles on February 26th, 2010
Here’s a round-up of some of the great posts online from the past couple of weeks:
- PPC Affiliate Marketing – the ultimate guide for affiliates, covering everything from selecting merchants to building great landing pages and testing markets.
- Getting Inbound Links – there are many decent link building guides and this is one the best – 15 ways to build links to your site, including the clever idea of building links by monitoring those sites up for auction at Flippa.
- Influential Bloggers – want to become an A-List blogger? Here’s a great article on the 11 characteristics of successful bloggers.
- Forgetting Google– it’s easy to fall into the trap of focusing all your efforts on getting traffic from Google. Here are numerous ways in which you can leverage traffic aside from organic search.
- Avoiding Over-Analysis – a great SEO question and answer highlighting that you don’t always need to get too technical with SEO in terms of inserting H1 titles, meta descriptions, and so on. Focus on link and building and great content and you can’t go far wrong.